Looking for a unique and rewarding new opportunity? Greater ownership over and impact through your work? Excited by the challenge of integrating games and Augmented reality without sacrificing fun?
Hive Advertising Cairo is seeking a talented game developer who can take on a key role in coding our innovative AR digital toys / games for advertising. As part of our multi-disciplinary team of Creatives, 3D animators, game designers, and developers, you would be responsible for building core aspects of the AR game, including mechanics and AI whenever needed. Bring your passion for game development and join our team in working on this unique platform!
- Work with a small development team on the technical development of our AR platform: an AR games for desktop, web and mobile, integrated with brands portals and content management systems
- Prototype/implement game mechanics based on content and designs from other team members
- Build modular systems that can support rapid iteration
- Craft technical solutions that are intrinsically scalable, cross-platform, and adaptable
- Evaluate and stay current on best practices and evolving technologies in AR gaming across all platforms with consideration to current technological capabilities in market.
This is a full time, onsite position in our Caio office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum BS Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years game development experience
- At least one completed, professional game built with Unity
- Strong understanding of both 2D and 3D game development
- In-depth practical understanding of and experience with all stages of the game
- development cycle (including application analysis, development, implementation, and support)
- Experience with cross-platform app development (iOS/Android/web)
- Experience creating scalable and modular game systems
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
Good to have
- C# experience
- Experience in an enterprise environment
- Android or / and IOS programming
- Familiar with AR and Vuforia or/ and Metaio SDK